We are a leading primary underwriter of program administrator managed specialty insurance programs in the U.S.
The RIH insurance company platform has the following competitive advantages:
- With the extensive knowledge and experience our team has in building and managing carriers and programs we are able to reach decisions on program opportunities quicker than our competition.
- Our admitted and non-admitted broadly licensed insurance carriers provide our PA and reinsurance partners with access to one of the most comprehensive program platforms in the market.
- Our business plan is to build a “program only” distribution platform which eliminates channel conflict with internal “open brokerage” units and one of the major hurdles for program partners.
- RIH is committed to continuing to build state of the art data analytics and links to our PAs which will lead to greater efficiency for our partners. Both IVANs and RegEd are examples of that commitment.
- We are a risk bearing carrier and not a fronting carrier. As a result, we form true partnerships with PAs and develop programs that are more long standing and where underwriting results will lead to better economics for all parties.
Behind the ReAlign Strategy
The RIH strategy revolves around Identifying and developing partnerships with the right Program Administrator (PA) partners and (re)insurers to attract and retain sustainably higher margin portfolios of specialty program insurance business on an admitted and non-admitted basis.
Tap an image for more info
Learn More About Our Programs
Click to explore ReAligns current programs and business offeringsExplore